SEO DIY Training: How to Do It Yourself
We all know how important SEO is for our businesses, but many of us do not have a clue how to go about it. This is a tutorial on SEO training that will teach you how to do it yourself live online. Search Engine Optimization is a major determinant of how well our businesses will do especially if they have an online presence with less marketing funds. The reality is that, it is a technical activity, but with a few tips, hand-holding, you can achieve it with our one-to-one SEO training.
If you own a small business or you’re just a startup, hiring a top SEO agency can put a hole in your pocket. It might also be difficult to work with some of them because you’ll probably not know how to go about it. As with most other trades, a D-I-Y comes in handy. There are some basic things you can handle yourself and just leave the more complex work for the experts.
Search engine optimization is fast becoming the number one tool for businesses that wish to promote their brand, products or services online. While I usually advise that you seek professional services from specialists, it is also a good thing if you know how to go about it yourself. It saves you time, money, and the headache of finding an SEO company that you can trust. These are some things that will determine how well you will do in the SERPS. They include;
- On-Page Popularity
- Mobile first approach
- Off-Page Popularity
- Domain Authority
- Page Authority
These and the several other factors can only be achieved by effective Search Engine Optimization best practices. I will be walking you through an easy SEO training on Skype that will equip you and transform your business into a visible and easily accessible brand. This will, in turn, lead to increased sales and returns. Here are a few SEO training tips that we will explore during the do-it-yourself SEO training;
- The first thing you need is to have is some knowledge or interest in how the online market works and understand your target customers. We will teach you how to do an online search of businesses that offer similar products and services as you. Take note of their reviews and what people are saying about them. It is also important to monitor their social media pages and so on. As for customers, you need to look out for how people search for what they want online. You will be taught all these.
- An in-depth understanding of keyword research is also crucial if you’re serious about SEO training. Your customers may not necessarily use the same trade jargons that you and your colleagues use. So it is important that you do a research on the everyday terms that customers use when they search for products and services that you provide. There are tools to help you, such as WordTracker and SEMrush. There is also the popular Google Keyword Planner if you cannot afford the previous ones. This will also be a part of the SEO training.
- After you’re done understanding the market, the customers, and keywords, you can go ahead to plan and build your website. Your website’s architecture should be a combination of pages that seek to address search queries. Your keyword research will also help you tailor your pages in a way that they are seeable. This is a good SEO activity. Of course, to build a site, you need a professional web designer. Your site should be the best you have seen; responsive, flexible and with advanced features- something that people will want to come back to. All the processes required to do all these will be explained to you comprehensively.
- Your SEO work also includes producing amazing contents for your site regularly. That is why this SEO training must include it. We don’t expect that you’ll publish a post every day. But for the times you will publish, this training will ensure that you know how to create killer copies. You can just create a schedule that you can work with, but you should be consistent. You should simply publish as regularly as you’d need to keep satisfying the appetite of your audience.
- Once your site is up and running, you still have a duty to get it moving from one user to a thousand more, and so on to improve your SEO. To do this, you must take advantage of every tool at your disposal. Social media can be a major benefit here. Also, you must carry out public relations activities regularly, such as getting media attention, telling stories about your brand, and building relationships by exploiting social media platforms. Just be sure to hook up on Skype and we will walk you through this.
- There cannot be a complete SEO work without analysis and assessment. You must continue to monitor the progress of your campaigns online and how people are responding to it. This is why it is included in the training. Google Analytics is an important tool for this purpose. It is one thing you must learn how to do yourself. To know what changes to make depending on what campaign is working and which is not, you must assess your SEO efforts continually and consistently.
So what are you waiting for? You should register to be a part of this SEO training. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that will equip you for the ever-changing online business environment including how you can grow your search engine visibility to rank at the top of search results.